Friday, May 15, 2015

Inspiration.

Inspiration can be a tough thing to find. It hides well and its easy to find if you know how to find it. Now I am going to give you few tips of how to find inspiration for writing or anything. When I write I listen to dramatic music. It makes the scene more dramatic and I have lesser chance of getting writers block. Listening to music with words gets me distracted and I don't write as much as I would with music without words. Now I would listen to instrumental music in a heart beat, but some people won't it all depends on your personalty. :) 
The next tip is look at pictures of your topic. That will get the brain to think "Hey! I could use this!" and BAM! an idea has formed! Now it might not work but it's always worth a try especially if you're desperate! If you were wondering what kind of book I am writing its a Fantasy book. I love writing it. I will write for hours, and hours, and hours... I can't even describe how much I love it! 
Last but not least my last tip! Talk to your family or friends get out and do something instead of sitting  there and thinking and waiting for an idea. I take walks to get inspiration I even narrate my life and that helps! (Crazy I know.) But I do! I go for walks, I hang out with family and I will describe what I'm doing and also I will describe the weather and I even use them in my book. sometimes.
Thank you guys so much for the comments and views on here! It's really encouraging to read positive comments. Thank you for that! Please! I want to know what you guys want my future blog posts to be about! Ask a question and I might write about it! Thank you again for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment