Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hey! Sorry for the lack of posting! I've been sick with pink-eye and other lovely symptoms.
Today I would like to talk about criticizing. Now, I hate criticizing. Nothing worse than working really hard on something and you don't get the responses you want. So in the past few months I had to learn about you can't expect to much out of people you can't expect your best friend to say "Wow! That is awesome!!!" Then he/she doesn't comment at all and it just leaves you all disappointed and you want to give up on your passion. I've gone through this multiple times and I still go through it. So what I do to take care of it is to continue doing it even if I don't want too. Then I remember the times when I did get positive feedback and then I realize I'm not here to please everybody! I saw something really helpful for me, So I was watching a you tube video and it was about pies. Now let's say you are a pie a apple pie to say not everybody likes apple pie right? So they may not like you and that's okay. You are not here on earth to make dozens of individual different pies to please every single person. You are making a pie that you like and God likes. So you got to be the best person you can be even if people don't like you but that's okay because just remember you do have people that like you. :)

Sorry there wasn't much about writing in here. I kind of ran out of ideas for a blog so please, please, please comment down below questions you want me to answer! I might write about your question or topic. Thank you once again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment