Tuesday, May 12, 2015

How I became a writer.

How I became a writer.

Now I've loved writing ever since I was small. I loved to create books and show them to my parents! It was seriously one of the funnest things I have ever done! They were really corny though but hey I was like 10. I didn't know much about writing. I used to write about horses because I was obsessed with them at the time. You may know me for loving horses and don't get me wrong I love horses! I just can't be around them as much as I want to. Now I know a lot more about writing. I know how to do all kinds of stuff. English in 7th was one my favorite classes. I loved it! I love writing essays and reading articles and of course pleasure reading. Now I've written plenty of books and a lot of them aren't done. I have a 200 page book that isn't done. I have a 100 page book that isn't done. I kind of just stopped writing them though. I think every writer has gone through that though just out of ideas just blanking out often known as writers block or just not interested in that topic anymore. But if it wasn't for those books I wouldn't love writing today.

Why I love writing.

Well it takes me to a world where I feel like I belong and not so lonely and forgotten. You could say that my book is based off of my feelings now if you ever read my book I make the emotions in my book a lot stronger than they are in real life. I just love the feeling of being free and feeling like I can do anything. Because writing really boosts my confidence I feel like I can do anything. Ever sense I've been writing I haven't felt so alone or invisible I feel like I am so happy to be alive because writing really helps with my feelings. Now this blog is really helping me get all of my true feelings out and now I feel just great!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your thoughts Hannah! And I really think it's cool how writing helps you not feel lonely. That's what music does for me! ❤️

    ReplyDelete